In the world of digital marketing, staying ahead of the competition is getting tougher day by day. Every business owner in Dubai implements the best SEO strategy to make the website visible on the search engines to drive traffic.
After the pandemic, consumer behaviour has completely changed. As a small business owner, you need to cope up with such modern changes in the digital world to stay ahead of the competition. For that reason, it is wise to get the best SEO packages in Dubai.
SEO is complex and the strategies usually change every year as search engines update their algorithms. However, you don’t have to launch a comprehensive SEO strategy to get results, and getting started doesn’t have to cost anything.
From searching relevant and targeted keywords to sharing customer stories, here are top SEO tips for small businesses to enhance their Google rankings.
1. Create Quality Content
Creating quality content should be your top priority in 2022. It plays a pivotal role in ranking your website in search engines. If you’re wondering how to create content that attracts, here are a few guidelines to follow:
- Avoid Keyword Stuffing: Try to add keywords naturally and it shouldn’t look promotional. If users are not reading your content, then Google will not rank it.
- Provide Value: Focus on creating informational content which has all the information your audience is looking for.
- Pay Attention To Headings: Using headings like H1, H2, and H3 can help you improve the overall structure of your content.
To create quality content, you can seek help from professionals by getting the best SEO services in UAE.
2. Make Your Site Mobile-Friendly
There has been a huge shift towards mobile in the past few years and it shows no signs of slowing down. It means that if you haven’t optimised your website for mobile, now is the time. Otherwise, you will miss out on a lot of opportunities to drive organic traffic to your website.
Here are some of the tips you can follow to make your site mobile-friendly:
- Use a Mobile-First Design Concept: Mobile-first is the trend and mobile-first designs can attract a large audience. It displays any type of content on mobile effectively.
- Turn Off Pop-Ups: It’s often hard for mobile users to find and click the button to close them.
Know that optimising a site for mobile users is technical work. For that reason, it is wise to seek help from professionals by getting their best SEO packages in Dubai.
3. Target Local SEO
Google provides users results based on their locations. For example, suppose you live in Dubai and search for Indian cuisine. In that case, Google will display the list of restaurants in Dubai that offer Indian cuisine. That’s the power of local SEO.
Some of the best ways to target local SEO include:
- Claim your Google Business Profile page.
- Include your location in your website title, description, headings, and website copy.
- Create geo-targeted content.
Know that there’s less competition on a local level, so you have a much better chance of achieving high rankings on local searches.
4. Focus On Voice Search Optimization
According to research, more than 70% of consumers conduct voice searches for online shopping. These stats clearly indicated that voice search optimization will rule the digital world in the future. Know that most voice searches are location-based, for example, the “best restaurant in Abu Dhabi”. Therefore, it’s crucial to include geo-targeted keywords on your site.
Here are some of the ways to get started with voice search optimization:
- Understand the type of customer and device behaviour: Real-time data and research can help you get a deeper insight into how different people use voice search and on what type of voice-enabled device.
- Build Pages That Answer FAQs: When voice searchers ask a question, they use “Who,” “What,” “Where,” “When,” “Why,” and “How.”
- Focus on Conversational Keywords: You need to focus on conversational long-tail keywords. For example, “How to bake a cake in 10 minutes?”, “How to be fluent in English during interviews?”, etc.
Voice search is clearly on the rise, and ignoring this trend can cost you a lot.
5. Tap Into Modern Search Trends
As a small business owner, you should look for keyword opportunities and content gaps where you can add value by answering specific questions of your audience.
Modern SEO is all about optimized content marketing; and those who can provide their customers with timely, relevant content and answers to their questions are most likely to improve your visibility in search.
6. Perfect your on-page SEO
On-page SEO of your website plays a crucial role in ranking your website. It consists of several on-page activities, such as meta title, meta description, alt text, etc.You can include your targeted keyword in:
- The first 100 words of your blog
- Meta descriptions
- Website’s URL, title, and headings
- Web content
Here are some tips to improve your website’s on-page SEO:
- Write effective meta descriptions (160 characters)
- Use H1, H2, H3, etc. in your content
- Use internal links
- Create short and descriptive URLs
- Add descriptive alt text to your images
- Write unique content between 800-2000 words
SEO is an essential part of digital marketing and when implemented in the right manner, it can do wonders for your website.
We are the best SEO agency where we offer top-notch SEO packages in Dubai to our clients globally. Our experts are well-experienced and will help you accelerate your business in 2022.
Fill out the inquiry form below and our team will reach out with a master SEO plan!