If you’re looking to boost your personal brand, then LinkedIn can be quite useful for you. It has more than 300 million users, which makes it an ideal platform to boost your personal brand. Most business marketers hire online reputation management agency in Dubai to create relevant and informational content on LinkedIn.
Most people think that LinkedIn is a professional platform for job seekers and recruiters. While it is true, it can do wonders when you view it as a personal branding platform. Imagine the business opportunities arising from such a massive number of users who can view your professional story.
Research says that most freelancers on LinkedIn got 4-5 leads just by posting valuable content on LinkedIn. That’s the power of LinkedIn.
Your LinkedIn profile is your virtual CV – you can post your previous job positions and highlight your achievements.
That said, let’s discuss the best LinkedIn branding strategy and how you can boost your personal branding.
6 Tips To Boost Your Personal Brand On LinkedIn
1. Optimize Your Profile
First of all, you need to create your profile and optimize it to make your profile visible to the users. Here, online reputation management companies in Dubai can help you optimize your profile from top to bottom.
Now, follow the below steps to optimize your LinkedIn profile:
- A Professional Headline – Just below your name, you can write a professional headline of 120 characters to describe yourself. You can use keywords related to the area of your expertise. For instance, suppose you’re a freelance content writer. In that case, you can write something like this “Creating content that connects and converts”. Try to showcase your skills as much as you can.
- Profile Picture – The most important element of your LinkedIn profile is your profile picture. As LinkedIn is a professional platform, selfies and photos with different Instagram filters won’t work out.
- Contact Details – How can someone contact you for consultations and queries? You can edit the standard links with the name of your website or you can add your email address.
- Add Media – You can display your documents, photos, presentations, or videos. A short video of yourself can make you stand out from the crowd.
- Summary – Use the summary section to describe your skills and how you can help your clients achieve their desired business goals.
- Skills and Endorsements – It allows you to choose your skills given to you from LinkedIn members. Highlighting your skills can help you boost your profile views.
2. Create Content For LinkedIn
While creating content for LinkedIn may sound challenging, you can start by posting valuable articles and videos. It is one of the best ways to reach out to your audience without having a blog or website. Always focus on topics that are relevant, unique, and based on the latest trends.
Nowadays, posting memes is the new trend on LinkedIn, which is the best way to boost your post views. For example, suppose you’re a social media marketer. In that case, you can post funny memes related to social media management where other social media marketers can connect to real-life scenarios. You can hire the best online reputation management services in Dubai to create effective content for LinkedIn.
3. Grow Connections
LinkedIn is a professional platform where you can welcome all connection requests and create a wide audience.
There are several benefits of increasing your network. Not only can your audience learn from you, but you can also learn things from them to boost your personal branding.
4. Ask For Recommendations
This is one of the best features of LinkedIn which acts as a testimonial from your clients. While your clients can write recommendations for you, you can also give recommendations to others from whom you’ve worked.
Getting a positive recommendation from your clients is the best way to boost your personal brand and you can showcase your skills on LinkedIn.
5. Participate In Groups
You don’t want to join every group on LinkedIn, here online reputation management in Dubai can help you participate in the relevant groups.
Joining groups is the best way to find other professionals who are aligned with your interests and skills. Fortunately, these professionals can lead to business opportunities and contracts.
However, joining a group isn’t enough – you need to engage with the professionals regularly by commenting on their posts, posting questions, and offering advice.
6. Define Your Audience
Are you trying to reach business leaders on LinkedIn? Or an individual at a particular company? Once you find the answer to these questions, you can easily craft the LinkedIn content to reach your targeted audience. It will help you understand the type of content you can post to tell your professional story.
For example, suppose you’re looking for a job and trying to reach hiring managers. In that case, you can start updating and optimizing your profile to boost profile views. Research says that more than 92% of recruiters use LinkedIn and other social media channels to find the right candidate for their organization.
Here, you can seek expert guidance for the reputable online reputation management in Dubai where experts can guide you about which type of content you should post for your target audience.
Implementing the right personal branding strategy for LinkedIn should be your priority. As the digital ecosystem changes, so will your personal brand. Adjust your preferences accordingly and meet new people on LinkedIn for career opportunities. The best way to do this is by seeking guidance from online reputation management in Dubai, where experts can help you craft effective content on LinkedIn.
So, are you ready to rock on LinkedIn?
We are the best online reputation management agency where we offer top-notch and high-quality LinkedIn marketing services to our clients globally. Our experts are equipped with the best knowledge to help you grow on LinkedIn.
Fill the inquiry form below and our experts will reach out to you with the perfect personal branding strategy!