For new startups, getting higher rankings in search engines and organic traffic can be a challenging task. Most early-stage startups don’t have enough budget to invest in paid marketing to get quick results. Alternatively, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a powerful tool that every business owner in Dubai must invest in.
SEO is the best digital marketing tactic to get higher rankings without high investments. For that reason, every early-stage startup owner must seek help from reputable SEO companies in Dubai to take first foot on the web. However, SEO is time-consuming but the results will be worth it. When a startup has a website, SEO can help them to be found in search engines and outrank the competitors.
So, if you’re planning to invest in SEO for your startup, then you’ve arrived at the right place. This article will discuss how early-stage startups can reap the benefits of SEO to get higher rankings and how it can boost other marketing tactics and influence every phase of the marketing funnel. So, let’s get going:
1. Define Your SEO Goals
First of all, you should identify your SEO goals. Remember, more traffic and first-page ranking doesn’t fall under the SEO goals. In fact, both of these are common vanity metrics that don’t always yield the results which marketers expect.
When defining your SEO goals, you must consider a few key factors:
- Buyer Persona – Who are your targeted audience? For whom you’re creating content? Identifying the buyer’s persona will streamline the content creation process as you can anticipate their questions, interests, and the types of content they are searching for.
- Baseline And KPIs – For which keyword you’re ranking for? Are most searches to your site branded or unbranded? Evaluate the organic performance of your site regularly. Using this data can help you evaluate the ROI and SEO efforts.
- Content Objectives – What type of content do you want to create for your audience? If you want to attract new visitors to your site, then you must consider creating case studies, site pages, and leadership blogs.
Create content that your targeted audience will find engaging. To create effective content, hiring SEO companies in Dubai can be your best bet.
2. Audit Site Performance
Technical SEO plays a crucial role in driving organic traffic to your website. It involves fixing the backend of your website, such as broken links, link building, overall page load speed, etc.
To improve technical aspects of your website, consider the following:
- Mobile-Friendly – As more than 70% of searches are mobile searches, you need to optimize your website for mobile users. Otherwise, you will miss out on a lot of opportunities to drive more traffic.
- Page Speed – To enhance the users’ experience, consider improving the website page load speed. If a user finds your website slow, they will move on to another website, resulting in an increased bounce rate of your website.
- Content Management System (CMS) – This is not a factor that Google cares about. Although, you need a platform to host your website (such as WordPress) to avoid bottlenecks in web development.
3. Keyword Research
Keyword research refers to finding the “terms” or “phrases” which users use to search your content. Being an early-stage startup, focusing on long-tail keywords can be your best bet as it has high search volume and low competition. Hence, the chances of getting ranked on these keywords are higher.
- Search Intent – When researching keywords, you need to identify who is performing those searches. Use your keyword tool to check which pages currently rank for those keywords. Do the pages address what you expected them to? Are they written for people in your target audience?
- Competitor Research – You must keep an eye on your competitor’s keyword strategies and organic performance. For example, you can use ContentEdge to find out the keywords your competitors are ranking for and how much organic traffic they get.
4. Promote Your Content
Creating informative and relevant content is worthless without marketing efforts. Engage with multiple distribution channels to bring your content in front of your audience.
- Social Media – Social media is the best platform to promote your content. Some best social media channels are Facebook, Instagram, Quora, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Backlinks – Backlinks are the most coveted rewards for content promotion. Brand collaborations with PR agencies are the best way to promote content. You can hire SEO companies in Dubai to streamline the backlink-building process.
- Repurposing – To get the most out of your piece of content, consider repurposing your articles, e-books, and other types of web content.
Indeed, SEO is an excellent digital marketing tactic for early-stage startups. If done properly, you can reap the rewards for a long time. You don’t need a large budget to get started with SEO to get higher rankings in search engines.
So, are you ready to increase your visibility in search engines?
We are one of the best SEO companies in Dubai where we help early-stage startup owners to boost their rankings and get organic traffic without spending a penny on paid marketing.
Fill the inquiry form below and our expert professionals will reach out to you with the best SEO strategies for your startup.